Llanfair Retirement Community has open positions from time to time.
For details, call 513-681-4230, Monday through Friday, between 9am and 4pm, and mention code LLmission, or visit www.llanfairohio.org.
for Eastminster Presbyterian Church, 4600 Erie Ave., Madisonville
Hours per week 1 - 5 depending on the time of the month.
Duties include: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Bank Reconciliations,
EOM Reporting, EOY Reporting, Benevolence Account Management, Quarterly and Year End Tax Preparations, Client Statements, General Office Work.
Knowledge of Excel and online banking helpful
To inquire or apply, contact Sandy Fox: firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-505-3998
Student Ministry Assistant
The Northminster Presbyterian Church (NmPC) Student Ministry Assistant is a Christian adult at least 19 years of age committed to loving Jesus and loving others through personal and authentic friendships as well as by demonstrating Christian leadership and character throughout their employment or university.
Primary Aim and General Description
To provide engaging leadership for the student ministry and to assist the Student Ministry Director in implementation of student ministry goals, objectives, and every day office work. Student Ministry Assistants are expected to assist in developing and leading a vibrant, visible, and intergenerational student ministry to include study, outreach, recreation, and mission-related activities. The Assistant will also be responsible for ministries deemed necessary by the Director of Student Ministry with a focus on Middle School and High School students.
Type of Employment and Compensation
Part-time/approximately 17 hours per week. $10,608 annual salary. NmPC will also provide reimbursement for a seminar or conference of the Assistant’s choice with approval from the Director of Student Ministry relating to student ministry, and also professional mileage reimbursement.
Director of Student Ministry in conjunction with the Student Ministry Team will provide guidance and on-going feedback. The Student Ministry Assistant should expect to meet with the Director of Student Ministry weekly for evaluative and educational purposes as well as to check-in. He or she will also be matched up and provided a mentor within the congregation for guidance and support.
In addition, the Student Ministry Assistant is expected to:
1. Submit to a background check.
2. Be authentically relational in his or her friendships with students and adults.
3. Be interested and passionate about youth ministry and have a sound Christian background (willing to learn and work with the Presbyterian Denomination), where they continually strive to develop their faith and grow closer to Christ.
4. Be in regular attendance at student events, leadership meetings, Sunday morning church services and activities, and opportunities for education or training that further his or her ability to lead and grow others.
5. Invest in the lives of the youth, both members and of the community, in and outside of the church walls. This includes attending some but not all sports events, concerts, community events, etc.
6. Obey the “laws of the land.”
7. Have a mature view of tobacco and alcohol and adhere to Biblical guidelines of sexual behavior.
8. Cover training material for Northminster Presbyterian Church, Northminster Student Ministry, and leading policies.
9. Be a “team” player, recognizing when to lead and when to follow.
Many of these expectations will be outlined in an interview with the Director of Student Ministry and/or a senior team leader. They will also be further explained in student ministry training. This position may require occasional strenuous physical activity (mission trips, student-related games, etc.).
For further scriptural insights, please read: Colossians 4:2-6; Philippians 2; Matthew 22:37-40.
Please contact Janelle Heying, Director of Student Ministry at JHeying@nmpchurch.org or (513)-931-0243 ext. 129
First Presbyterian Church in Fort Thomas is currently a part time Administrative Assistant. The position is for 15 hours per week. If interested, please contact Terry Webster at email@example.com or 859-441-8939.
Immanuel Presbyterian Church joyfully calls all people to Jesus Christ through growth, service, and worship. Located in the Clifton Gaslight District and near the University of Cincinnati campus, IPC is a congregation that values quality and diversity in its music ministry. Our music ministry is led by the Chancel Choir, soloists, praise band, and accompanied by our Schantz pipe organ and a Steinway grand piano.
Immanuel Presbyterian Church wishes to hire an organist/pianist/accompanist with the following skills and education:
• Degrees in organ performance/church music are preferred, but not required.
• Successful employment experience is preferred.
• Proficient organ and piano skills.
• Excellent sight-reading skills, including the ability to read open scores.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge, experience, and proficiency in a broad range of musical styles and repertoires.
• Provide accompaniment for special music, choral anthems, and other service music for the 10:30 a.m. Worship Service, including prelude, offertory, postlude, and hymns.
• Accompany the weekly choir rehearsal.
• Accompany and rehearse with soloists, small ensembles, and instrumental groups as needed.
• Providing accompaniment and service music for Christmas Eve, Ash Wednesday, Maundy Thursday, Easter Sunday, and other special services or concerts.
• Other duties depending on qualifications and interest of the successful candidate: possibilities include Praise Band, handbells, and other musical offerings.
• The organist will be given first refusal rights for all weddings and funerals.
• Commensurate with experience and/or skill.
• Submit a cover letter and resume [electronic or hard copy].
• Recordings/mp3s with examples of organ and piano playing (via CD, DVD, mp3, website, or YouTube).
• Three current references with contact information.
• Review of the position will begin immediately and continue until filled.
For further information or to apply contact:
Rev. Rich Jones, Pastor firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Aaron Knodle, Music Director email@example.com
Immanuel Presbyterian Church
3445 Clifton Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45220