4. To affirm the appointment of an investigating committee as recommended by the Presbytery Moderator and the Stated Clerk.
5. To excise careful judgment about the scope and import of its decisions so as not to usurp the essential judgments of the Presbytery as a whole as discerned in Presbytery Assembly, and at the same time, to assure time for healthy relationships, worship, and spiritual nourishment.
6. To propose a budget to the Presbytery Assembly that is consistent with tits resources and its mission and purpose in consultation with the Standing Committees and Personnel Committee.
7. To designate a committee to recommend overtures and concurrences for the Presbytery to send to the General Assembly.
8. To recommend to Presbytery Assembly the addition or elimination of elected Standing Committees to assure appropriate working teams to accomplish the purposes of the Presbytery.
9. To create and disband additional committees as needed to fulfill its responsibilities. Such committees and their recommendations shall always be reported to the Presbytery Assembly.